GUIDELINES FOR REGISTERING AS A PARTICIPANT IN THE NETWORK – Members of the 2022 education data management network can use the Data and Information Technology Center for guidance.
GUIDELINES FOR REGISTERING AS A PARTICIPANT IN THE NETWORK
President’s Regulation No. 39 of 2019 on One Indonesian Data mandates the Data and Information Technology Center (Pusdatin) as the Kemendikbudristek’s data guardian, and it is tasked with collecting, inspecting, and managing data provided by producers and distributors. Using Pusdatin’s “Educational Data Management Network,” the company’s education data managers may share information with one another.
Educational data managers can be organized by agency, such as Education Units, District/City Education Offices, LPMP/PP-BP PAUDDikmas, and the Ministry of Religion, on the Education Data Management Network (EDDN) (Pendis). A variety of Verval apps (including the aforementioned and others) will be made accessible to educational data managers in accordance with the Assignment Decree as needed.
Tutorials like this one are designed to make it easier for potential members to understand how to register on the Education Data Management Network, which may be accessed through the page at the bottom of this post.
This guidebook will be a success if it aids in improving data management coordination and the quality of data that can be used in educational programs.
Registration requirements for HR members
- The user’s identity was confirmed using NIK and Dukcapil data.
signed by the competent authorities and still valid is the original assignment letter
- A functional e-mail account is necessary;
- A special registration code should be supplied to all members of the Education Section.
- For LPMP/PPBPPAUDDikmas and the Ministry of Religion, a referral code should be provided.
- Pendis is a Christian, Catholic, Hindu, and Buddhist community guidance organization.
The RECRUITMENT PROCESS FOR HR MEMBERS
- Application and Letter of Assignment are both required for applicants to be considered.
- Enter your biodata, school data, and a Letter of Assignment into the SDM.data.kemdikbud.go.id website and then click “Register.”
- NIKs supplied by potential members of the Dukcapil database are checked through the system by
- Pusdatin (Kemdagri). As long as the population figures in the potential member’s NIK match the local Dukcapil, Pusdatin will utilize the system to evaluate whether or not the registration code they submit into Archives is suitable.
- For this reason, prospective members must check that their NIK matches the local Dukcapil data (ODS Pusdatin).
- When you input the correct registration code, an email will be sent to the email address you have on file to validate your entry.
- Pusdatin uses the system to verify the email addresses of potential members. If the email address is verified in the following phase of the verification process, the System will record the registration data provided.
- Local Education Office operators review the Letter of Assignment attached to an application; if it is valid, they allow an application for registration from a waiting list of prospective members.